IOG Senior Member

RapperAsInTheGun's Feedback

Thanks again to all of my buyers
RapperAsInTheGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:44 PM   #2
4N2NR
Fossil of the f0rum

Thumbs up Flawless Transaction!

Purchased a Paintball Assassin Death Stix barrel & barrel backs for my son. Very smooth transaction and easy communication. Lightning fast shipping. Extremely reasonable pricing. Item looks better in my hands than it did in its perfect picture if that is possible. Thank you.

This was a deal where my son wanted me to make an offer on some items but for a pretty steeply discounted price. We had some earnest, serious and very friendly discussions. A final agreement was reached and a flawless transaction took place. Now the funny part - the package arrived and my wife was captivated with the packing paper which I had to carefully preserve for her, my son received his barrel & backs, and I get to play with the mailing tube. An all around good deal for the whole family. LOL.

You can't go wrong dealing with this guy.

I put the FUN in dysfunctional!

To think that firearm related crimes can be reduced by changing the physical characteristics of a weapon or magazine capacity is the same as thinking DUI can be reduced by changing how a vehicle looks or how much a bottle holds.

Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.
4N2NR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 07:07 PM   #3
4N2NR
Fossil of the f0rum

My short attention span allowed my wife to acquire the mailing tube when I wasn't looking and off she sent something somewhere. So...I decided to acquire a Dye Airport. I bought it Monday night and by Thursday lunchtime it was in my hands. Another speedy shipment, great communication and easy transaction. Bonus - I get the item and outter packaging this time but my wife still managed to snag the Christmassy packing paper.

You gotta buy from this guy!

I put the FUN in dysfunctional!

To think that firearm related crimes can be reduced by changing the physical characteristics of a weapon or magazine capacity is the same as thinking DUI can be reduced by changing how a vehicle looks or how much a bottle holds.

Just tell her you are fixing it for someone and it is not yours and when they never show up to pick it up tell her you are keeping it for all of the work you put into it.
4N2NR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:54 PM   #4
Ryan10
IOG Senior Member

Bought my lnib Ripper 3 and carbon fiber empire mask. Great to deal with! Smooth transaction!! Thank you!! Trustworthy and legit. A++
Ryan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:28 PM   #5
masterbob
I am that kid chris

traded my oled bored for his techna and 100 great guy shipped fast even retuned the micro fiber towel i sent with the bored lol
[Today 08:30 PM] Ollieleet: the vice isn't some god like marker made of pure gold designed to shoot pillows full of chocolate

[Today 09:24 AM] Megatron: just fyi, dow 55 doesnt swell anything, when being used as a personal lubricant
[Today 09:24 AM] masterbob: yea it will. hahah
[Today 09:24 AM] Megatron: lol... you're probably better off... the g6r will treat you better
[Today 09:23 AM] masterbob: damn that sucks. i was lucky to have some money that i save for a wedding. but the ***** left me so i bought some gear hahaha
masterbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 11:46 PM   #6
masterbob
I am that kid chris

as he stated in my feedback thread deal went nuts. but we worked it out enjoy your new gun sir sorry about all the truble it gave u off hand glad its fixed and hopfuly on its way back from blast great guy will always work with him on deals
[Today 08:30 PM] Ollieleet: the vice isn't some god like marker made of pure gold designed to shoot pillows full of chocolate

[Today 09:24 AM] Megatron: just fyi, dow 55 doesnt swell anything, when being used as a personal lubricant
[Today 09:24 AM] masterbob: yea it will. hahah
[Today 09:24 AM] Megatron: lol... you're probably better off... the g6r will treat you better
[Today 09:23 AM] masterbob: damn that sucks. i was lucky to have some money that i save for a wedding. but the ***** left me so i bought some gear hahaha
masterbob is offline   Reply With Quote